Submissions are now closed.
The ASPIRE 2023 Scientific Committee cordially invites you to participate by submitting your research papers for the Oral and/or Poster presentations. Abstracts must be submitted ONLINE in English according to the following abstract themes:
- ART, Clinical
- ART, Basic Research
- ART, Laboratory
- Counselling, Ethics and Psychosocial
- Endocrinology, Clinical
- Endocrinology, Laboratory
- Female Infertility
- Fertility Preservation
- Gynaecology and Surgery
- Male Fertility
- Ovary and Ovarian Biology
- Preimplantation Screening and Diagnosis
- Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells
- Reproductive Genetics
- Uterine Disorders and Endometriosis
Best Oral Presentation Awards and Best Poster Presentation Awards will be granted recognition for the outstanding research works. ASPIRE Young Investigator Awards will also be granted to support the quality researches in ART by the authors aged below 40 from Asia Pacific.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Notification of Acceptance
Notifications of acceptance will be sent via e-mail to the submitting author as they are reviewed on a rolling basis. Abstracts submitted for oral presentations that cannot be accommodated within the programme will be considered and reviewed for a place in the Mini-Oral/Poster program.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress proceeding. The Congress Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by Internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.
General Policies and Requirements
- All abstracts must be original work. An abstract should not be submitted if the work has been published/accepted for publication or presented at a national meeting, prior to the abstract submission deadline.
- An abstract must contain sufficient information so that if published it will be a complete report independent of presentation. The text should not contain statements alluding to results or conclusions not presented within the text.
- There is a limit of two abstracts that may be submitted by an individual. However, splitting of a body of work into multiple abstracts is discouraged and consolidation into one abstract is preferred.
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the Congress proceedings publication.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Congress in order to ensure their abstract(s) is included in the final programme. Deadline for presenting author registration will be advised in the acceptance letter.
- All submissions must be completed electronically via the online submission facility. If you are unable to submit in this manner, please contact the Congress Managers at email@example.com or phone: +64 9 360 1240 for further information.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines provided. Abstracts will only be accepted and published if submitted using the supplied template.
- The abstract must not exceed the 300 word limit. Abstracts exceeding the 300 limit will be returned for re-submission. The word limit relates to the text only of the abstract and does not include title.
- The complete abstract (including text, graphs and tables) must not exceed a size limit of 15cm wide and 12cm in length.
- The abstract should be typed in Arial font, size 11pt and single line spacing.
- DO NOT include authors and affiliations in the abstract, as these will be entered into the online submission form.